- How do I know if extermination is required?
- What environmentally friendly methods do you use?
- My house is infested, do you have a solution?
- How long after the treatment is it safe to return to the premises?
- How do I make sure my children and pets are protected?
- Do the chemicals you use smell really bad?
- Does your work come with any guarantees?
- How long will the chemicals last?
- How often should our home be treated?
- How do I protect my pets from fleas and ticks?
- At what point will termites start to cause damage to my home?
- If there are termites in my mulch or trees, will they eventually enter my home?
- Can you protect my house from the outside?
- Will rain affect outdoor treatments?
- How can I stop ants from entering into my kitchen?
- If I can hear noises in my attic, what could those be?
- Do frogs and snakes require special treatment?
- Does Eagle Pest Services treat for mosquitoes?
There is a simple process to determining if you have a pest problem that would require extermination. If you are able to see mice or ants inside your home, there is most likely more of that species hiding in the walls and other places. At that point, it's worth it to call a professional pest inspector such as the ones at Eagle Pest Services.
Our chemicals and pesticides are on the cutting edge of pest control. With their low toxicity, our products get the job done without doing damage to humans, animals, or their environments.
We offer solutions to virtually all pest problems. Call us today to find out how we can help.
It depends on what pest problem is being treated, but usually about 2-3 hours.
Children need to be away from the premises for 2-3 hours. Pets can be protected by placing them in a room that is not being treated, or by removing them from the structure until the products have dried. Fish tanks and aquariums should be covered.
Our low toxicity chemicals are virtually odorless after treatment is complete. There won't be a nasty, lingering odor.
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our work. We are committed to exceeding expectations.
The average duration of the chemicals is 30-90 days.
We recommend treating your home 3-4 times per year. More treatments may be required depending on your needs.
Bathing your pets routinely is an effective way to protect them from fleas and ticks. Having the perimeter of your property treated is also a good idea.
Immediately. The minute that termites enter your home, they will start feeding on the structure.
It is extremely likely that they will enter your home if it has not been treated for termites.
About 90% of pests that are inside your home get in from the outside. To combat this, we have methods to treat the exterior of your home to protect it from new pests entering in.
Some of our outdoor products are designed to not be affected by the rain, while others are activated by water. You can be sure that rain will not be a problem for our treatments.
Ants can be stopped by finding their source of entry and properly baiting them. Keeping your kitchen clean and free of food crumbs is also effective.
Usually, those noises are caused by rodents, but it could also be other wildlife. Call Eagle Pest Services today and we'll find the source of the noises.
We do not have special treatments for these pests. Exclusion is the only effective method in these cases.
We are here to get rid of all of your pest problems, even mosquitos.