Termite infestations can be a serious threat to your property, causing up to $5 Billion in damage annuallly throughout the United States. Whether a residential, commmercial, or industrial structure, there is high probability of infestation in our service area, without proper inspection and servicing.
Eagle Pest Services has the experience, training, equipment, and state-of-the-art treatment options to provide you with peace of mind that your house is safe from termites and other wood destroying insects.
Termidor effectively defends against native subterranean termites, Formosa termites, and drywood termites. The product is so advanced that it is undetectable by termites, leading to very successful elimination of all termite infestations.
Termidor has been tested and proven all over the world. It is trusted to eliminate termites in structures where they would otherwise cause much damage if left untreated. Termidor also prevents future infestations.
Ongoing field trials by the United States Department of Agriculture-Forest Service show no signs of termite damage in concrete slab field test plots treated at labeled rates with Termidor® 80 WG termiticide/insecticide for more than 15 years after treatment-results no other currently available termite control products can match.
Altriset gives you powerful and long-lasting termite control—all while treating your family home and the environment with respect.
Highly effective termite control
- Termites stop feeding within hours of exposure
- Tested and proven results
- Long-lasting residual protection
A smart way to protect your investment.
Termites live to eat. Their hunger causes $5 billion worth of damage each year in the
U.S.—damage most homeowners insurance doesn’t cover.
Altriset works by paralyzing the mouths of termites within hours of ingestion, stopping further damage immediately. But Altriset
doesn’t stop there. It also increases termites’ natural social behavior. By grooming and exchanging food, they spread Altriset
among other colony members.
Altriset works with innovative efficiency:
- Your professional termite control specialist applies Altrisetin targeted areas.
- The first wave of termites to come into contact with Altriset walk through it, ingest it and carry it on their bodies. They cannot taste or smell it.
- Within several hours, the mouths of exposed termites become paralyzed to stop further feeding.
- Exposed termites experience increased grooming and interaction so that they spread Altriset among other colony members.
- Over time, termites become more lethargic and show signs of muscle paralysis.
- Altriset eliminates the termites in three months or less when used in accordance with the label.
Low impact, breakthrough chemistry.
No warning or caution label
The U.S. EPA requires registered pest control products to display a signal word on the label, such as “warning” or “caution,” depending on their level of toxicity. Because of its low toxicity, Altriset is the first and only termiticide that does not have any signal word. This is a breakthrough accomplishment based on extensive research and is currently unequaled in the professional pest control industry.
No specific first aid requirements
Altriset is the first professional termiticide that does not require any specific first aid intervention if anyone is accidentally exposed. There’s no mandatory need to rinse eyes, rinse skin or call a poison control center.
No protective equipment needed to apply
Likewise, when applying Altriset, the termite control professional treating your home is not required to wear special personal protective equipment such as gloves and eyewear.